The Pacific Northwest Relocation Council is proud to present the Spring Meeting/Workshop to be held May 2nd at the venerable Safeco Field. REGISTER NOW for this educational and interactive meeting that will feature roundtable discussions facilitated by industry leaders featuring key topics and trends in mobility.
As always, educational growth and networking opportunities are the fabric of all of PNWRC meetings
This meeting will most certainly be a Home Run and something you won't want to miss!
Agenda (HRCI Credits and CRP Credits have been APPROVED!)
8:30 – 9:30 Corporate Coffee (Corporate Attendees Only)
9:30 - 10:00 Registration and Networking
10:00 - 10:30 Commissioners (President’s) Welcome and Board Updates
10:30 – 10:35 Overview of Roundtables and 'All Star' Facilitator Intros
10:35 – 11:25 Industry All Star Round Table Session # 1
11:25 – 11:30 Seventh Inning Stretch (Change Table Break - 5 minutes)
11:30 – 12:20 Industry All Star Round Table Session # 2
12:20 – 12:50 Lunch
12:50 – 1:50 The Current Standings: Corporate Panel Discussion
1:50 – 2:00 Meeting Reminders and Wrap-up
Industry 'All Stars' Round Table Topics and Table Titles:
- Third Party Relocation Provider: Mary Beth Nitz, Altair – “Designated for Assignment”: International Mobility Trends
- Third Party Relocation Provider: Sherry Enfield, Cartus – “Interleague Pay”: International Compensation and Emerging Markets
- Transportation: Scott O’Neill, Swartz – “Road Games”: The Moving Process, Capacity and Containers
- Mortgage: Katie Rudnick, Premia – “Umpires Official Rules”: Legislation and the Impact on Relocation
- Corporate: Yasemin Yildiz, T-Mobile – “Hot Stove League”: Selection of Service Partners
- Corporate: Piedad Martinez, Amazon – “Triple Play Outside the USA”: International Mobility Trends and Issues from a Corporate Perspective
- International Mobility Policy Trends: Carol Olsby – “Going, Going, Gone Away”: International Policy
- Domestic Mobility Policy: Elaine Baker and Lynn Brown, SIRVA – “Grand Slam”: The Essential Components of an Effective Domestic Relocation Policy and Trends
- Real Estate: Lennox Scott, John L. Scott – “The Pinch Hitter”: Market Strategies for Today’s Severe Inventory Shortage Market
- Real Estate: Ashlyn Pawlak, Windermere – “From the Majors to the Minors”: Embracing the next Generation
- Temporary Housing: Heather James, Nomad Temporary Housing – “Visitors” Dugout” – Corporate Housing Market Overview
- Rental/Destination Services: Lindsay Ford, Sprout Tours – “Visitor’s Dugout”: Preparing and Education Clients on Today’s Rental Market
PARKING and ENTRANCE to Safeco Field: Parking at Safeco will be provided courtesy of Dependable Auto Shippers!
Parking will be located in the Safeco Field Parking Garage at 1250 1st Ave S, Seattle WA 98134 (Off of Edgar Martinez Drive).
Park and take the elevator to the 5th floor. At the 5th floor you will proceed across the sky bridge to the host that will direct you to our meeting location.